Organization: Accenture Security
Location: Northeast, West, Southwest
Choose Accenture for a challenging and rewarding cybersecurity career where the variety of opportunities and challenges allows you to make a difference every day. A place where you can develop your potential and grow professionally, working alongside talented colleagues. The only place where you can learn from our unrivalled experience, while helping our global clients achieve their cybersecurity objectives. If this is your idea of a typical working day, then Accenture is where you should be.
Accenture's Global Security practice helps organizations work through complex business and technology issues to provide a straightforward approach to information security. Our security professionals bring deep technology skills and industry knowledge to any organization and work closely with clients to design and implement a security solution closely tied to business objectives.
Cybersecurity Healthcare Senior Manager:
Our cybersecurity teams help clients identify and evaluate security gaps, subsequently driving the implementation of solutions to mitigate security exposure. They possess relevant cybersecurity technical skills through continuous research of the latest security vulnerabilities, threats, capabilities, and mitigation techniques. They are expected to anticipate security requirements, analyze and understand the client security posture and formulate right-sized solutions based on industry leading practices.
The cybersecurity senior manager is responsible for leading and managing complex information security engagements. They provide subject matter expertise and drive project delivery execution as the primary point of contact for client stakeholders, typically at the director, senior director and C-suite levels. The cybersecurity senior manager will work with our clients to develop new opportunities, scope engagements and ensure quality delivery of work performed.
Additionally, the cybersecurity senior manager is expected to understand and have in depth experience in many of the domain areas identified: Cyber Defense, Threat and Vulnerability Management. Advanced Security Analytics, Data Security, Cloud Security, Identity Management, Security Operations and Managed Security Services working closely with the leadership to develop go to market solutions and implement them for our clients.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of Accenture's Security offerings in Healthcare related to cybersecurity with a focus on security program planning, cyber-risk assessments, and implementation of programs and solutions
- Managing and leading large-scale complex cybersecurity engagements with resources distributed globally
- Coaching and developing teams of managers, consultants and security analysts
Additional responsibilities include:
- Working directly with clients and Accenture teams to design and implement program strategies for cybersecurity, including data protection, vulnerability management, security incident and event management, and identity management, among others
- Analyzing client’s security posture to creating current state assessment, gap analyses, and strategic implementation roadmaps
- Performing requirements analysis and developing strategies and solutions for cybersecurity, risk, and information governance
- Performing risk remediation cost-benefit-analysis for a variety of solutions
- Establishing return on investment and business process improvements for investments in cybersecurity programs and technologies
- Developing and integrating cybersecurity metrics and reporting programs for key security, privacy, risk, compliance, and service continuity indicators
- Translating technical requirements into business terms for executive stakeholders